Please follow the steps on this check list to achieve optimal performance from the Class120 app:
- Student must have an approved smartphone with an active data plan through a carrier (e.g., Sprint, Verizon, AT&T, T-Mobile). The Class120 app supports devices running iOS version 4.0.1 or later and Android version 4.0 or later.
- Student must download the Class120 app, sign in and remain signed-in.
- Student must agree to allow Class120 to locate their device when prompted via push notification.
- Student must keep the Class120 app running in the background on their smartphone.
- Student must approve their class schedule and any subsequent changes to their class schedule in their web portal or on the Class120 app when prompted.
- Student must bring their charged phone to every class.
- Student must keep their Wi-Fi setting to “on.”
- Student must communicate any changes to their class schedule to the parent so the schedule within Class120 can is updated and accurate.
- Student should review the class schedule in Class120 for any inaccuracies when ever cued by the system.
Also, if the student notices that a cell or Wi-Fi signal is consistently low (e.g., one bar or less for either signal type) in any classroom, they should notify Class120 immediately at email@example.com.